- BWC (1-0) 3 DEFEATS WEST COAST WIFFLE REPORT (0-1)
- REMEBER THE ROOKIES (2-0) 10 DEFEATS WHOSE YOUR DADDY 0 (0-1)
- CLOUD9 (2-0) 0 DEFEATS COSBY SHOW (0-1) ON TOTAL BASES 5-3
- MOONSHOTS (1 - 1) 2 DEFEATS JAGERBOMBERS (1-1) 0
- WIFF INC. (2-0) 10 DEFEATS WIFFLE JAM 0 (0-1)
- Veteran FP player (and host of the West Coast Wiffle Report), Jim Dalbey pitched admirably but fell short to the Golden Stick experienced BWC squad
- In the first blow out of the tournament, Remember the Rookies mercy rules Whose Your Daddy from Texas.
- In a shock, medium pitch Texas team Cosby Show gave Cloud9 all they could handle. Cooper Ruckel was throwing gas and kept the Cloud9 bats off of the board. Cloud9 has yet to score a run in the tournament despite sitting at 2-0. Tyler once again took the hill for Cloud9 and was closed at 83-84 MPH consistently.
- The Jager Bombers got another strong performance from Tye Webber who held the FP NCT experienced Moonshots in check for three innings before tiring in the fourth. Randy Dalbey (Vipers) pithed for the Moonshots.
- Local Texas Team Wiffle Jam put up a valiant effort put were no match for the Wiffle Jam and Anthony Didio.